Complete and continue
Introduction to Git & Github
Introduction to Git
1. Introduction: what is Git & Github?
2. Getting Started: using a terminal and some basic terminal commands
3. Basic Git commands: your first commit.
4. Making more changes: add, stage & commit
5. Let's take a look at our commit history
Introduction to Github
1. Getting started with Github
2. Push your code to Github
4. Raise a Pull Request
5. Exercise: Markdown and a nicer README.md
6. Exercise: Live Site on Github Pages
7. Practice some more!
Lecture contents locked
Enroll in Course to Unlock
If you're already enrolled,
you'll need to login